Sunday, June 20, 2010

No last minute changes

No last minute changes, as I sit here typing this from the Singapore Airport departure lounge, post customs--bags are checked through to DFW, and I have my boarding passes.
Will be doing some weird date hopping because of the international dateline.
Flight leaves singapore on monday, arrives in hong kong monday night, then my flight from hong kong to san francisco leaves at 1230am on tuesday, arrives at around 9pm on monday in sfo, and then my flight to dallas leaves around 130am local time--meaning that I actually fly back in time from Tuesday to Monday on one of my legs.

It was a great trip, and I still need to do some further posts to detail Vietnam, Singapore, and some other thoughts and experiences from the trip--besides, its good practice for me to get back in the habit of writing, considering I'm going to be doing a ton of that in late August.

No comments:

Post a Comment